Written on 18 Oct 2017.
An exclusive interview of Emmanuel Métais, Dean of EDHEC Business School in the brand new Otherwise #5 !
One of EDHEC’s hallmarks is “being where it is not expected to be” and OTHERWISE reasserts EDHEC’s mission of being useful to the economy and those that drive it by transmitting knowledge and enriching public debate.
In this 5th issue, our overall theme is “EDHEC UNLEASHES THE ENTREPRENEURS”, which we explore in 4 sections :
- UPDATE: "6 months of news from EDHEC"
- MAKE A CHANGE : "A place for thought, discussion and debate"
- YES YOU DARE: "A place for entrepreneurial dynamism, in and around EDHEC"
- ALL LEADERS: "A place for new management practices and a stage for talent"
- NEXT GEN DESSERVES BETTER: "A place for sharing"
We wish you an interesting reading.